6.20.2006

Day 13, 14, 15, and 16:

I didn't play a couple days and the other days I had went back home for the weekend, so I didn't get any results posts up, and didn't even get much time at the tables. I have continued to play the $2/4 shorthanded games at Pokerstars to work off the $120 rebuy deposit bonus that they have.

Results:
Online (Pokerstars): -$114.00
Not much happened at the $2/4 tables, a couple days I played some $3/6 shortly and a quick shot at $5/10 but never really got anything going and ended up down about $114.00 over the 3-4 days which is totally within the variance of those levels. I will continue playing these this week.

Canterbury (Live Poker): -$487.00
Well another horrible day of live poker last night as I just simply could not scoop any pots. Had several hands cracked, nothing held up past the turn, etc. I originally sat down at the $6/12 game and it was a table full of some pretty solid tables so I quickly moved to an $8/16 game that was one of the best games I have sat at so far. By being a great game I mean that there was over $4000 at the table and there was two guys that would not fold a hand until the river..every hand.. Both of them went on some sick rushes as I waited patiently to score a big hand. I did hit a full house once and both guys called me to the river, but beyond that hands simply failed to hold up again and again and I lost just a little over 30 big bets before leaving. Another big loss at the live tables is quite a setback in the quest for $10,000 but I could afford the limit and it was a great game so I have no regrets.

Daily Total: -$601.00

Overall: $1,304.74
Needed: $8,695.26
Progress: 13.05%

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger BT said...

Keep at it. I enjoy reading your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home