6.13.2006

Day 8 and 9:

Results:
Online (Pokerstars): $125.60
I continued playing online at the $2/4 shorthanded turbo tables the last couple days and was able to win about $125 over a couple hours time. I also played some tournaments, such as the the Sunday Million Dollar Guaranteed, but I was never able to get anything going and never found a hand. Midway through the 2nd hour I found AK and a short stack ahead of me shoved all in, I had about double his stack so I shoved over the top to try to isolate and got one caller behind me. I was up against AA and KK so the tournament was over.

Canterbury (Live Poker): $430.00
On Day 8 I returned to the Canterbury Card Room and sat down at an $8/16 with some very big stacks, there had to be over $6000+ on the table. However, I was pretty cold decked and several big hands didn't hold up, and I ended up down about $430.

Treasure Island (Live Poker): $38.00
On Day 9 I headed over to another local card room, Treasure Island to play some $2/10 spread, as usual the game was very easy with several very loose and passive calling stations. One hand I had AA and raised, KK just cold called, along with 5-8, the 5-8 caught a straight by the river and I took a nice loss on the hand. I was close to even all night, either up or down around $60, I got rivered by two pair a couple times before the table broke up and ended the night with a $38 loss.

Daily Total: -$342.40

Overall: +$1,836.74
Needed: $8,163.26
Progress: 18.37%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home