6.16.2006

Day 12:

Results:
Online (Pokerstars): $62.00
I continued multitabling the $2/4 shorthanded games at Pokerstars for a few hours last night and was able to win a little bit, $62.00. They currently have a redeposit bonus going on with a $120 bonus on a $600 deposit so I made the deposit and am working on clearing that bonus. In the same email that they mentioned that they said they had new software in the works that will include resizable tables which I am pretty excited about for multitabling. I played another double shootout to try to get into the weekend tournament and was able to win my first table of the shootout after winning a long headsup battle. At the second table I doubled up early with QQ and then ran Q6 into 86 on a 668 flop, I was committed after the turn and such was life. Got a $35 payday, not quite a ticket but still alright.

Daily Total: +$62.00

Overall: +$1,905.74
Needed: $8,094.26
Progress: 19.06%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home