6.05.2006

Day 1:

The plan of this blog is to record my progress as I try to reach my goal of earning $10,000 playing poker over 100 days. I am not sure if the goal can be reached, but I am trying to set the bar high. The first day of the 100 days was Sunday, June 4th, and the final day will be the 100th day, sometime in September. Each day I will record my results and progress from the following day.

Results:
Online (Pokerstars): $29.50
I decided to try to play some satellites to try to win my way into the big Million Dollar Guaranteed Tournament on Pokerstars yesterday but fell short. I played 2 single table satellites that pay a ticket to 1st and money back to 2nd, but ended up getting 3rd in both of them after getting it all in ahead several times and never finishing the deal. As the tournaments were finishing up I decided to play some $1/2 and $2/4 games to try to win some of the buyins back and I was able to finish about $30 ahead.

Canterbury (Live Poker): $392
Later on in the day I played some live poker at a local pokerroom for a couple hours and I was able to take home $392 in winnings. I sat $4/8 for a short while but quickly moved to a very loose $8/16 game with several large stacks. Pots were big and I was able to win a couple nice hands for the profit.


Daily Total: +$419.50

Overall: +$419.50
Needed: $9,580.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home